Complex Networks is hiring a Senior Video Producer to join the Brand Partnerships Studio (Ad Sales Marketing) team. This individual will be responsible for supporting the Executive Producer with coordinating branded content video and photo shoots, and managing budgets, timelines and vendor relationships.
* Lead Production team on large and small scale campaigns that include video and photo shoots
* Develop overall campaign delivery schedule based on milestones/campaign key dates
* Develop scopes of work tasks, deliverables and effort estimates Serve as primary contact between cross team collaboration, understand and communicate key deliverables, technical specifications, production and reporting requirements for all campaign components
* Procure vendors for productions
* Scout and secure locations for productions
* Book travel for crew, clients,and talent
* Maintain campaign budgets and credit card reconciliation
* Track and record all actual spends vs. projected spends
* Work with finance team and Line Producer on invoice coding
* Act as on-site liaison between talent and production crew for appearances, video and photo-shoots
* Familiarity with major markets: LA/NYC/MIA/CHI/SF
* Travel as needed for department projects
* 4-5 years of experience in a related field
* Must have produced shoots (photo/video)
* Prior experience both projecting and managing budgets is key
* Experience with directly with brands & clients in addition to agencies
* Prior experience working on commercial and branded content. Traits, Skills, and Abilities that are a must: * Positive attitude
* Highly Organized & detail oriented
Complex Networks offers an awesome casual work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. And our benefits are pretty good as well, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, generous time off and a 401k match! We hold tons of events throughout the year including happy hours and team building activities.
Complex Networks develops and distributes original programming for its channels and through output deals with premium distributors. The company cultivates content that spans across popular culture from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food, reaching the coveted 18-24-year-old male audience. In 2016, the company launched ComplexCon in Long Beach, California, to bring the “Internet to life.” The annual event attracts over 200 culture-shifting brands and over 60,000 digitally savvy attendees to the two-day cultural festival.