Forsman & Bodenfors - Daily
Social Media Manager with strategic understanding for growth and scale.
F&B Daily is Looking for a Social Media Manager with hands on experience on growing channels and creating organic success for popular brands, in an editorial workflow. Join us on this project to further establish, manage and evolve the Nordic social channels of the greatest cultural entertainment brand in the world.
You will manage a social first project and lead a team of content creatives, designers, community managers, strategists and brand strategists. You will duo up with Creative lead but double as the central leader trough high level project management, co- ordination and in effectively growing these channels. By identifying opportunities, develop strategies and creatively bringing them to life in an unignorable way we will work towards the goal of scaling the Nordic
following of the social channels, through local engagement. This position is therefore responsible for driving increased engagement, building brand affinity, short form storytelling, features, content production and adaption of global content. The position is responsible for overseeing the production of video, written, audio, photo and social content that will be distributed on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. The position will be the lead contributor to the ongoing refinement of the content strategy and channel strategies, so the position requires the ability to think and plan strategically, team lead, develop and organize content, meet deadlines, proactively review the overall strategy, has a POV, spots arising problems and is flexible and inspiring as a leader, on a day-to-day basis. The position requires proven success with Social Media and strong knowledge of the pop cultural landscape, as well as experience in working with the other roles mentioned above - including the client who is a key creative partner in all creation and publication, similar to a remote editor in chief or a Creative Director.
- Manage client, resources and tasks when it comes to creating strategically founded Social Media content, including creative briefings, revisions, and approvals.
- Manage and work with creatives and brand strategists to constantly refine the vision, point of view, voice and persona for the brand.
- Will be engaged with community managers and creative team to ensure we publish content that is culturally relevant beyond core TV fans for global and Nordic films + series.
- Develop, manage, execute, and be accountable for work-back schedule for all content, develop strategy for content planning, create and own a hero monthly content plan and make sure Community Managers fill in, and follow through.
- Together with Creatives, designers and strategists, ensure content is consistent in terms of quality, style, brand expression, and tone of voice across platforms
- to optimize user experience and contribute to the overall brand identity of the brand.
- Review and edit content before publication, produce and create content in partnership with remote film teams and write scripts and briefs to them to capture simple but entertaining talent interviews.
- Pitch content ideas together with content creatives or write a brief to creatives to develop new formats needed for the channels.
- Work with Strategy and community managers to analyze and track performance of content. So, experience in using essential social listening tools will be key.
- Write content when necessary and oversee other creative writing for all content when needed.
- Prepare post content summaries and reports with community managers.
Must have experience:
- +8 years of experience in production with digital content strategy and creation, preferably along the lines of pop culture for young (but broad) audiences.
- Is driven by the ambition of creating world class communication for the Nordic market, lead a team, get more creative freedom and develop as a professional.
- Is a native or near native speaking in Swedish, Norweigan or Danish and have great communication skills (both oral and written) in English, since the team will be mainly Swedish and English speaking.
- Ability and flexibility to work remotely
Must be able and willing to work some non-traditional hours including weekends, evenings.
- Is completely engaged in-, and understands social/digital media, including all types of content.
- Proven ability to use content to further brand and business objectives. Specifically to scale social channels through impactful strategy and execution.
- Passion and skills in producing short form storytelling with writing, design and branding for digital verticals.
- An entrepreneurial mindset who knows how to make time to proactively identify strategic opportunities and new creative entry points to constantly reach new audiences.
- Must be aware of the impact of distributing content in the right place and time
- You must know how to organize a system for staying up to date with current trends in both mainstream and niched news: digital culture, entertainment, influencers or other arts such as art design, music, lifestyle or fashion - to influence more culturally relevant work.
- Confident in using data to evaluate content performance and define opportunities on a weekly basis.
- A perfectionist with an eye for details who also knows how to set up a process where that doesn’t effect the time plan while managing multiple tasks in parallel on a daily basis.
- Desire to be a part of a collaborative team in a flat organization and is open to the fact that structured feedback and criticism is important to take and give.
- Wants to make a huge difference in Nordic entertainment.
Nice to haves attributes:
- Experience in working with agency.
- Experience in working at a media house or editorial publishing house.
- Has experience in working in-house and close to all stakeholders.
- Has hands on experience in creating, producing or even managing communities.
- Knows how to handle social listening tools and can recommend new tools and ways of measuring success.
- Have your own network of freelancers such as Nordic based community managers, content creators, translators, designers, film makers, copywriters, profiles, influencers or researchers.
Please reach out if you aspire to join this very exciting program and project for one of our most extraordinary clients. This should be the dream project for any social content expert who realizes social as the main platform for brands to grow today.
We are looking to hire asap.
Forsman & Bodenfors: Stockholm Office