Patriksson Sweden is looking for an experienced Production Manager to join our Creative Studio, working with the creative development of concepts and campaign production for brands within the fashion & lifestyle niche.
With offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and Paris, Patriksson offers an exciting role where you get to work with creative communication in various forms and media channels for prestigious Swedish and international brands. We continuously strive to increase diversity in all perspectives and will take this into consideration in our recruitment process. Our working environment is fast paced and offers varied tasks with positive, inspiring and international colleagues. Together with them you will play a crucial part in the execution of creative and innovative campaigns and content for the fashion and lifestyle segment.
As a candidate for the Production Manager position you have previous experience from all channels across the media landscapes and a strong network of collaborative partners, which may include but is not limited to photographers, directors, creators and freelancing talents for both motion and still image productions. You have great experience leading both teams and the clients as well as being well versed in managing deadlines, budgets and identifying creative solutions for unforeseen circumstances.
As a Production Manager at Patriksson you will be responsible for planning, executing, leading and coordinating projects and teams according to timelines and budgets, all the way from idea to execution and delivery. You also make sure everyone involved in the production are well informed about the goal and how they all contribute to the end result. We believe you to currently be working in a similar creative environment at an agency, in-house on the client side, or within other interesting and adjacent areas requiring a similar competence and that can add value and new perspectives to our work.
* Planning, executing, leading and coordinating productions in different formats and scopes. Budget and invoicing responsibility, including execution of cost estimates, contract signings and implementation, evaluations and assurance of a positive outcome.
* Procure and operate relations with external partners such as creators, model agencies, managements and other relevant parties as well as being responsible for agreement and preparation of documentation
* Responsible for organising daily workflow to ensure that daily orders (campaigns) are processed swiftly, efficiently and within budget
* Continuous customer contact during production
* Participation and production management on site during production days
* Time management and scheduling of productions
* Master a holistic view and understanding of stills and film productions when it comes to lead times, costs and quality assurance
* Lead the internal teams * Proactively review, suggest and implement new processes and structures within the team to improve our work
* Relevant postgraduate or professional degree within for example marketing and/or communication
* +3 years or more experience within Production Management / Operational Project Management within a creative operation
* Overall experience in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator as well as strong knowledge within Excel and Microsoft Office
* Fluent in English and Swedish, written and verbal
* Solution oriented individual who grasps opportunities
* Wide knowledge and experience of both still image and video productions
* Organized with good ability to manage several projects in one go
* A strong interest and passion for fashion and design
Final application date is Friday the 16th of October. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible as interviews are ongoing. This is a permanent position with a 6-month probationary period. Employment start according to agreement. Applications are sent to: email@example.com